The Sandloter's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for fans of Sandlot Games and the games they made.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» SG3 UIX Project
Westward Kingdoms Strategy Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 8:14 pm by Caton

» SG4 Test??
Westward Kingdoms Strategy Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 12:09 am by Caton

» decompressing the uix scripts project?
Westward Kingdoms Strategy Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 12:34 am by Caton

» xml editing?
Westward Kingdoms Strategy Guide I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 12:39 am by Caton

» Super granny4 test version fix link?
Westward Kingdoms Strategy Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 9:09 am by Sandlotmourner

» Super Granny 7: Kitty Alliance (Unofficial)
Westward Kingdoms Strategy Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 6:45 pm by Caton

» Custom Levels and maps?
Westward Kingdoms Strategy Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 5:09 am by Caton

» Super Granny 2 Changing Level sharing Server?
Westward Kingdoms Strategy Guide I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 5:27 pm by Caton

» Focus test builds
Westward Kingdoms Strategy Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 4:57 pm by Caton

Westward Kingdoms Strategy Guide

zahnprod
    zahnprod

Westward Kingdoms Strategy Guide Empty Westward Kingdoms Strategy Guide

Post by zahnprod Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:01 pm

I see some threads starting up here from new players of Westward Kingdoms who don't have access to the "Gathered Wisdom" of the old SL Forums. Welcome!

Just in case you didn't know, I wrote a Strategy Guide for Gamezebo and you can find it here:

GZ Westward Kingdoms Walkthrough

It might not answer all of your questions, and it might not be perfect, but it covers a lot of information.

Of course, its availability is dependent on whether Gamezebo is up or down, and it's been down a lot lately while they perform site upgrades and add new features.
    zahnprod
    zahnprod

Westward Kingdoms Strategy Guide Empty Re: Westward Kingdoms Strategy Guide

Post by zahnprod Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:35 pm

To be fair, there are a few other Strategy Guides/Walkthroughs for Westward Kingdoms available on the web. They vary in format and quality, but, here they are:

Casual Game Guides Walkthrough has a Hint System/Spoiler style and is mostly accurate. The best things about this resource are the Maps for each Kingdom (which were painstakingly combined from dozens of screenshots).

Jasisgames Guide also in a hidden spoiler format and quite good.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:38 pm