The Sandloter's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for fans of Sandlot Games and the games they made.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» SG3 UIX Project
Possible storyline & play for a game for WW fans I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 8:14 pm by Caton

» SG4 Test??
Possible storyline & play for a game for WW fans I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 12:09 am by Caton

» decompressing the uix scripts project?
Possible storyline & play for a game for WW fans I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 12:34 am by Caton

» xml editing?
Possible storyline & play for a game for WW fans I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 12:39 am by Caton

» Super granny4 test version fix link?
Possible storyline & play for a game for WW fans I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 9:09 am by Sandlotmourner

» Super Granny 7: Kitty Alliance (Unofficial)
Possible storyline & play for a game for WW fans I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 6:45 pm by Caton

» Custom Levels and maps?
Possible storyline & play for a game for WW fans I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 5:09 am by Caton

» Super Granny 2 Changing Level sharing Server?
Possible storyline & play for a game for WW fans I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 5:27 pm by Caton

» Focus test builds
Possible storyline & play for a game for WW fans I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 4:57 pm by Caton

5 posters

Possible storyline & play for a game for WW fans

Jeremiah
    Jeremiah
    Casual Gamer II
    Casual Gamer II

Possible storyline & play for a game for WW fans Empty Possible storyline & play for a game for WW fans

Post by Jeremiah Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:05 am

Hearing so many of my fellow forum members bemoan the demise of the WW series sets me to more than half considering the designing of a new game. My thought would be to base it on the American "frontier" period with play revolving around the familiar resource gathering, turn based negotiations for the expansion of territory ( the only truly new addition ) and of course the hindrances ( droughts, frosts,disease and unfriendlies ). It would remain casual play without becoming a sim version of Risk. Just a thought. What a Face
    sanfaconbp
    sanfaconbp
    Casual Gamer
    Casual Gamer

Possible storyline & play for a game for WW fans Empty Re: Possible storyline & play for a game for WW fans

Post by sanfaconbp Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:37 am

Wow, that would be great.
    Hazzledreams
    Hazzledreams
    Casual Gamer
    Casual Gamer

Possible storyline & play for a game for WW fans Empty Re: Possible storyline & play for a game for WW fans

Post by Hazzledreams Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:32 pm

Do it Jeremiah.. I will be the first in line waiting with ale for the new game..Wink
    Jeremiah
    Jeremiah
    Casual Gamer II
    Casual Gamer II

Post by Jeremiah Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:56 am

Wow...thought I would at least elicit some suggestions. Hearing the two of you respond with "Just do it" encourages me. Very Happy
    Hazzledreams
    Hazzledreams
    Casual Gamer
    Casual Gamer

Post by Hazzledreams Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:19 pm

I think it is a great thought..Very Happy... We could also have a wood gathering challenge in there for homesteads. As well as having a horse capturing party, go out and wrangle some wild horses to add to your heard. Or go out and capture wild pigs. Now there is a a hazard..lol.. Boat carrying across land to get to the next river or lake to get to your new homestead. You were given land when you immagrated(sp) but you still have to have 5 acres drooted and ready to grow by the end of the first year.. I am all for it hun. I just do not know nothing about programing or creating game..Wink
    Jeremiah
    Jeremiah
    Casual Gamer II
    Casual Gamer II

Post by Jeremiah Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:58 am

Hazzle:Thanks for the input. Homesteading was a little later than I was thinking ( Daniel Booone, Louisiana Purchase ). Maybe we can have the Racoon Round-up instead ( never saw those hats in WW ).Will have to get a grip on expandable files ( with delete more than auto-save ) in order to facilitate multiple profiles ( though not as many save slots so as not to bog it ).
    khalleron
    khalleron
    Casual Gamer
    Casual Gamer

Post by khalleron Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:01 pm

Jeremiah wrote: Hazzle:Thanks for the input. Homesteading was a little later than I was thinking ( Daniel Booone, Louisiana Purchase ). Maybe we can have the Racoon Round-up instead ( never saw those hats in WW ).Will have to get a grip on expandable files ( with delete more than auto-save ) in order to facilitate multiple profiles ( though not as many save slots so as not to bog it ).

That would be cool. The brother of my gggg-grandfather came to Kentucky via raft on the Ohio.

But if you set it then, you'll have to have LOTS of trees to clear first. Lots and lots and lots of trees.
    TURIN the Terrible
    TURIN the Terrible
    Casual Gamer
    Casual Gamer

Post by TURIN the Terrible Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:02 am

Jeremiah: Sounds like an idea of mine ( and so, excellent ).It's been 4 mo's so you have 8 more to get it done before we start haranguing you!
    TURIN the Terrible
    TURIN the Terrible
    Casual Gamer
    Casual Gamer

Post by TURIN the Terrible Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:36 am

Consider this a pre-emptive! Two months to go before the line starts to form. Whether it's a queue for playing the game or tossing tomatoes your way is entirely up to you cyclops
    sanfaconbp
    sanfaconbp
    Casual Gamer
    Casual Gamer

Post by sanfaconbp Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:22 am

Smile I really hope you are working on it. Can't wait to see it come out. Can you give us an idea of when you will be ready?
    TURIN the Terrible
    TURIN the Terrible
    Casual Gamer
    Casual Gamer

Post by TURIN the Terrible Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:59 am

tongue Bwahahahaha... it has begun Jere. You had best not disappoint the lovely sanfaconbp or else bom !!!
    TURIN the Terrible
    TURIN the Terrible
    Casual Gamer
    Casual Gamer

Post by TURIN the Terrible Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:37 pm

Jere:Looks like you dis'appeared good buddy.Don't blame you though;seeing as how DB caught wind of your little project and got back in business on the tablet side. bounce
    Jeremiah
    Jeremiah
    Casual Gamer II
    Casual Gamer II

Post by Jeremiah Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:51 pm

Anything worth doing/fixing takes time to be done/repaired correctly!!! Neutral As for DB; guess this is what he is doing in the meanwhile and hope he hasn't given up on the musical arrangement talent. What a Face

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:50 pm