The Sandloter's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for fans of Sandlot Games and the games they made.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» SG3 UIX Project
Super granny4 test version fix link? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 8:14 pm by Caton

» SG4 Test??
Super granny4 test version fix link? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 12:09 am by Caton

» decompressing the uix scripts project?
Super granny4 test version fix link? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 12:34 am by Caton

» xml editing?
Super granny4 test version fix link? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 12:39 am by Caton

» Super granny4 test version fix link?
Super granny4 test version fix link? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 9:09 am by Sandlotmourner

» Super Granny 7: Kitty Alliance (Unofficial)
Super granny4 test version fix link? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 6:45 pm by Caton

» Custom Levels and maps?
Super granny4 test version fix link? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 5:09 am by Caton

» Super Granny 2 Changing Level sharing Server?
Super granny4 test version fix link? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 5:27 pm by Caton

» Focus test builds
Super granny4 test version fix link? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 4:57 pm by Caton

2 posters

Super granny4 test version fix link?

Caton
    Casual Gamer
    Casual Gamer

Super granny4 test version fix link? Empty Super granny4 test version fix link?

Post by Caton Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:14 am

link removed.

Last edited by Caton on Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sandlotmourner
    Casual Gamer
    Casual Gamer

Super granny4 test version fix link? Empty Re: Super granny4 test version fix link?

Post by Sandlotmourner Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:34 am

This appears to be a scam site. Apparently, it tricks you into believing it has a Rapidshare link when it actually links you to a fake download site that redirects you to some shady Usenet site.

I can't verify the validity of the Rapidshare link in the text, seeing how that site no longer exists, but it's probably either fake or harvested from somewhere else.

You should warn people when posting links to sites that behave suspiciously. There's always a risk they'll try to infect your computer with viruses or do other nasty stuff.

Edit: Upon closer inspection, the Rapidshare link can be found on a few other sites as well, so it most likely existed at some point.

Also, the site you linked to is a warez site. Please delete the link to it immediately.

This topic is largely pointless anyway because nobody can magically fix this link. I share your desire to uncover more of Sandlot Games' focus tests, but you can't expect them to materialize out of thin air just by repeating questions I already asked in the same place or asking for the impossible.
    Caton
    Casual Gamer
    Casual Gamer

Super granny4 test version fix link? Empty Re: Super granny4 test version fix link?

Post by Caton Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:21 pm

I downloaded it long ago that time the link worked. but no longer have it now. is there a way to contact to sandlot for test version?
    Sandlotmourner
    Casual Gamer
    Casual Gamer

Post by Sandlotmourner Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:09 am

Sandlot Games died years ago. The rights to their games are in limbo.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:27 am